top navigation

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

1912 Tudor - High Point, NC


$599,000
4 Beds; 3.5 Baths; 4707 Sq.Ft.
200 W. Farris Ave High Point, NC 27262
.82 Acres
Built: 1912

Realtor Blurb:
Designers from across the country have turned this showcase home into one of the premier properties in the Triad. Each bedroom and living area has been meticulously renovated by a chosen design team. The kitchen has a built in Thermador gas range, refrigerator, and coffee maker. Behind the main house is an amazing carriage house with two living areas, kitchenette, two additional bedrooms and a full bathroom. Fully landscaped with an in-ground pool, this is a breathtaking property.

My Notes: It's beautiful; but I kinda think it's a bit overpriced. I'm not sure you get those designer furnishings with it; for one. And just becuase it has a pool...well, you'll see what I mean. At least it doesn't look like the character of the house has been compromised. There's another Tudor I'll be posting later that's in the same general area; about as big and half the price. I'll link to it when I put it up; you decide. 




















































































No comments:

Post a Comment